Mother of God Ljeviška is a 14th-century Serbian Orthodox church in the town of Prizren. It was converted to a mosque during the Ottoman Empire and then back into a church in the early 20th century.UNESCO-protected 14th century Serbian Orthodox monastery. The construction of the church was commissioned in 1306–9 by Serbian King Stefan Milutin. It was built on the site of the ruins of an earlier Byzantine church, whose original name Metera Eleousa was preserved in Slavic as Bogorodica Ljeviška.
- 6P6P+J8H, Sahat Kulla, Prizren